Re: To all D. Fontes Hick Hack Enthusiasts . . .

  • Campbell MacInnes
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Susan Dohnim" <bibadoo@h...> wrote:
      > I hereby retire. What would be the point of continuing to play?

      I'd call you a cheater, but based on what I saw, you were obviously
      employing the "Infinite Monkeys" theory.

      And I must say that is definitely a Hamlet or Merchant of Venice...

      And Dave, that is a great, if often frustrating game to play. Thanks
      for making it.

      --Campbell, master of the 66
    • David Fontes
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
        on 11/3/02 10:13 PM, Campbell MacInnes at haleon@... wrote:
        > --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Susan Dohnim" <bibadoo@h...> wrote:

        >> I hereby retire. What would be the point of continuing to play?

        > I'd call you a cheater, but based on what I saw, you were obviously
        > employing the "Infinite Monkeys" theory.

        FYI, according to our servers stats report, there have been nearly 1000
        games of Hick Hack played since Nov. 1. Holy crap! I suspect about 700 of
        them were Kyle's. Not quite infinite monkeys, but a heck of a lot!

        > And Dave, that is a great, if often frustrating game to play. Thanks
        > for making it.

        No prob. Next up, a Flash version of Advanced Civ. Yeah, right!
        -David

        P.S. By the way Kyle, the theoretical maximum score is, I believe, 316, so
        you should get some more monkeys on that!

        David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/
        dfontes@...