To all D. Fontes Hick Hack Enthusiasts . . .

  • Susan Dohnim
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002
      I hereby retire. What would be the point of continuing to play?

      Get faster connections�-- switch to�MSN Internet Access!
    • Campbell MacInnes
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002
        --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Susan Dohnim" <bibadoo@h...> wrote:
        > I hereby retire. What would be the point of continuing to play?

        I'd call you a cheater, but based on what I saw, you were obviously
        employing the "Infinite Monkeys" theory.

        And I must say that is definitely a Hamlet or Merchant of Venice...

        And Dave, that is a great, if often frustrating game to play. Thanks
        for making it.

        --Campbell, master of the 66
      • David Fontes
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
          on 11/3/02 10:13 PM, Campbell MacInnes at haleon@... wrote:
          > --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Susan Dohnim" <bibadoo@h...> wrote:

          >> I hereby retire. What would be the point of continuing to play?

          > I'd call you a cheater, but based on what I saw, you were obviously
          > employing the "Infinite Monkeys" theory.

          FYI, according to our servers stats report, there have been nearly 1000
          games of Hick Hack played since Nov. 1. Holy crap! I suspect about 700 of
          them were Kyle's. Not quite infinite monkeys, but a heck of a lot!

          > And Dave, that is a great, if often frustrating game to play. Thanks
          > for making it.

          No prob. Next up, a Flash version of Advanced Civ. Yeah, right!
          -David

          P.S. By the way Kyle, the theoretical maximum score is, I believe, 316, so
          you should get some more monkeys on that!

          David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/
          dfontes@...