B20: Where are the SR's?

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002
      Is it just coincidence, or did B20 session reports stop when they
      started asking for an admission fee? What, did everyone sell their
      pens on ebay? I wanna know what I'm missing!

      - Phil
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002
        "Phil Alberg" <albergclan@...> wrote:

        >Is it just coincidence, or did B20 session reports stop when they
        >started asking for an admission fee? What, did everyone sell their
        >pens on ebay? I wanna know what I'm missing!

        I wasn't there last night, but was there last week! I was sure a
        SR was coming - I had some pithy comments to add but I guess
        there was no report to be had! There were a ton of folks there..
        probably 20 or so.

        daveber@... (New Mail! remove NOSPAM to use)