Blood Royale?

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002
      Anybody played _Blood Royale_ by Games Workshop? Anyone own a
      copy? I've always been intrigued by GW's monster games, but a bit
      scared by much of the garbage they have spewed out and the going prices
      for them.

      Mark

      --
      Mark Edwards
      danger.mouse@...

      If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
      area, check out Unity Games!
    • Walter H. Hunt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
        Mark Edwards wrote:

        > Anybody played _Blood Royale_ by Games Workshop? Anyone own a
        >copy? I've always been intrigued by GW's monster games, but a bit
        >scared by much of the garbage they have spewed out and the going prices
        >for them.
        >
        > Mark

        I actually own a copy and wouldn't mind giving it a try.

        Walter.