Re: Re: [Unity_Games] Reminder - Providence Gaming

  • smullster1@cox.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
      I'm planning on going. Have a cold so we'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow but if all is well, count me in.

      I'm thinking of bringing Medina (just got it yesterday and am going to subject my family to a game tonight), and Puerto Rico.

      Are you thinking of bringing anything? In any event, I'm up for whatever people are going to play. I'll be there around 1:30PM.

      Look forward to seeing you there.

      Regards,
      Allan