RE: [Unity_Games] Hick Hack online

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      dave, that rocks. I just played about 10 times before I won. whew.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        --- In Unity_Games@y..., David Fontes <dfontes@m...> wrote:
        <http://www.mmiusa.com/gallery/hickhack.html>

        Nicely done, Dave! Now I've got something to do while I wait for
        Craig to make his move in E&T...

        - Phil

        ...who may never get any work done ever again...
      • Richard Spoonts
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002
          --- David Fontes <dfontes@...> wrote:
          > Negotiation is for wimps, anyway!

          This is one of the reasons I avoid games like KK&K and
          The Traders of Genoa.

          Richard

          HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
          http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/