new pictures: Adam's Wedding and Civ Day at Constantines

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      Check out http://www.knizia.com/ for pictures of Adam's Wedding (August 31) and a celebration of Constantine's 40th birthday by whomping him at Advanced Civ (October 19).

      These will likely be my last updates to the Knizia.com web site. I am in negotiations with Reiner to sign the domain over to him.

      --------

      Matthew J. Horn
      Sr. Technical Writer
      < m a c r o m e d i a >
    • Constantine von Hoffman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        i will sue for slander: you have located maison von Hoffman in brookline.
        an out rage.

        also one caption says: This is what 2nd place looks like, Constantine. Take
        a good look, it's the closest you're ever gonna get.

        hey i could play a solo game...

        for everyone (or anyone) who is interested, settlers of canaan will be
        making an appearance at B20 tonight...

        At 09:47 AM 11/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
        >Check out http://www.knizia.com/ for pictures of Adam's Wedding (August
        >31) and a celebration of Constantine's 40th birthday by whomping him at
        >Advanced Civ (October 19).
        >

        >---

        Constantine

        May God, in His mercy, preserve me from a church in which there are only
        saints.
        --Martin Luther

      • Susan Dohnim
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
          >for everyone (or anyone) who is interested, settlers of canaan will be
          >making an appearance at B20 tonight...

          Hell yeah! I'll probably be there around 8PM, Constantine . . . don't play
          without me, or if you do, make sure you're willing to play twice :).