SOG: Meeting at Mark Towler's tonight in Lowell at 07:00 PM (dir ections included)

  • Kornfeld, Lewis A
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      All are invited to Mark Towlers in Lowell at 07:00 Tonight for general
      gaming, and snacking mayhem. Dare you eat the dreaded garlic dip containing
      no less than 7 cloves of garlic. Please RSVP to me or Mark. If you would
      like a ride from the Acton/Maynard area call me at 978-264-9792 or my cell
      508-574-1992. Mark is at 978-204-9211.

      Have a good day,
      Lewis Kornfeld

      Ok folks, here are the directions to Mark's place for our next gaming
      session February 5th. Feel free to pass these about as you see fit and
      invite anyone else you think may be interested. The only caveat is that
      while I have plenty of table space, I only have 6 chairs - if we get more
      people they'll have to bring their own!

      From the West:

      Take 495 North to exit 33. This is hwy 4 to Chelmsford
      Turn LEFT at the end of the off-ramp. Follow 4 until you hit a rotary.
      Take the 3rd exit from the rotary. This exit is for hwy 4 and 3A
      The second traffic light is labeled 3A South - turn RIGHT here
      You are now on Princeton Blvd. You will pass a pub on the left, then a sign
      indicating you are entering Lowell.
      Once you see traffic lights you're nearly there. On your right you will see
      a series of identical buildings with a number of entrances to their parking
      lots. The last one has a sign indicating that these are Princeton
      Properties. Turn right and enter here. If you reach the lights or go past
      the strip mall on the left you have gone too far.
      My building is #732 and is the third on the right once you enter the main
      gates. (the building numbers are above the doors in the center of the
      buildings). Step in and ring apartment #17.

      From the East:

      Take 495 South to exit 35. This is hwy 3 North to Nashua NH
      Take exit 32 for hwy 4. This off-ramp ends in a rotary.
      Take the 2nd exit from the rotary. This exit is for hwy 4 and 3A
      The second traffic light is labeled 3A South - turn RIGHT here
      You are now on Princeton Blvd. You will pass a pub on the left, then a sign
      indicating you are entering Lowell.
      Once you see traffic lights you're nearly there. On your right you will see
      a series of identical buildings with a number of entrances to their parking
      lots. The last one has a sign indicating that these are Princeton
      Properties. Turn right and enter here. If you reach the lights or go past
      the strip mall on the left you have gone too far.
      My building is #732 and is the third on the right once you enter the main
      gates. (the building numbers are above the doors in the center of the
      buildings). Step in and ring apartment #17.

      If you have any problems, just give me a call.

      See you Tuesday,

      Mark Towler
      732 Princeton Blvd, Apt. 17
      Lowell MA 01851