RE: [Unity_Games] RE: [spielfrieks] Cannes (get Tucked)

  • Eric Shultz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2002
      --- Matthew Horn <mhorn@...> wrote:
      > I'll see Tuck Everlasting so I can get into heaven

      Tuck Everlasting isn't a religious movie, so it won't
      get you into heaven. I think it's put out by Disney,
      so you'll actually be more likely to go to hell.

      You want to go see Jonah, the VeggieTales movie. That
      will earn you 7 Heaven Points (HP).

      > -- and I am not a big fan of girlie movies. I like
      > the real thing. :)

      Of course, every dollar bill slipped into a G-string
      costs you 15 HP. From what I've seen on the list,
      you're pretty much damned, Matt. Might as well skip
      the movies entirely and enjoy yourself.

      Eric

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/