MVGA report

  • AntonCarl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2002
      Last week's report got lost in the mail ---
      Two games were played, about 2 hours each. There were five to start - Rich M, Walter H, Anton, Paul H, and Dan.
      Funkenshlag (generte electricy and distribute it game)won by Walter but fairly even asall players could reach the 18 city game ending condition on the last move but only Walter could edliver power to all 18. this game bogged down in the middle when the only power plants available to buy were not worth the trouble.

      Second game was a Settler variant (with volcano). Won by Richard.

      We will meet tonight Oct 24. We will not meet next week on the 30 (Halloween).

      Anton