RE: [Unity_Games] Barnes & Noble: Monday night?

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 1969
      I plan to be there. It's 6:30-10pm, at Walpole Mall, right? Could someone give me a ride to the commuter rail station (I think either Walpole or Norwood will work) afterwards?

      Looking forward to seeing most you tomorrow (Saturday), and some of you on Monday.

      In unity,

      Andrew.
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2000
        Yep, 6:30pm - 10pm.

        AndAgainMA@... wrote:

        > I plan to be there. It's 6:30-10pm, at Walpole Mall, right? Could someone give me a ride to the commuter rail station (I think either Walpole or Norwood will work) afterwards?
        >
        > Looking forward to seeing most you tomorrow (Saturday), and some of you on Monday.
        >
        > In unity,
        >
        > Andrew.

        > @Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
        > Try @Backup FREE and receive 300 points from mypoints.com Install now:

        NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise... surprise and fear... fear and surprise... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless
        efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons...
        Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise... I'll come in again.