Reminder - Unity Games I - In Holliston

  • Unity_Games@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2000

      Unity Games I - In Holliston

      Date: Sunday, October 8, 2000
      Time: All Day

      At the Holliston Masonic Building. Lotsa gamers, lotsa games!

      Details to follow.

      There will be a $5 entry fee. There will be door prizes.
      You can find directions in the file area (GAME CLUB.doc) OR
      email Dave at dber@... for a set of directions and further
      info on the event.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2000
        >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
        >
        >Unity Games I - In Holliston
        >
        >Date: Sunday, October 8, 2000
        >Time: All Day

        Whoo hoo! Just got home from the SSG - 12:02 this reminder hit
        the e-waves! Great to see the auto-reminder kick in for the big
        event... It's not far away now...

        dber@...
      • Unity_Games@egroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2000