Re: [Unity_Games] Depressed EBay Market?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
      Eric wrote:

      > Any ideas? Is it just the general state of the
      > economy, or what?

      Certainly the stability of the economy has cause more people to think about
      where to put extra hard earned dollars. However I think these things tend
      to go in waves - there are still items that I've been monitoring that have
      actually had their average price rise in the past year and still climbing.
      But many items have had their average prices fall. I don't follow
      boardgames on ebay much, mostly classic video games. Anyway, you can always
      wait it out a bit and see if the prices start to climb. Remember, it only
      takes 2 bidders working against eachother to get things skyrocketing!

      dber@...
      No Refuge? No Kidding! -- IKARUGA 020905