Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Ricochet Robot September standings

  • Susan Dohnim
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2002
      Speaking of Ricochet, DAMN did UG wake up today.

      So far, 121 people played today overall. I could score 30th -- in the top
      quartile -- and place 8th out out 11 in UG. Right behind devjoe, and further
      behind socrates, spike, NotJeff, ookpik, adam, and nix. Yeesh!

      Of course, I'd be a few dozen places ahead of the next guy on the list,
      Matt, but that wouldn't exactly be worth bragging about.

      KWINS