Re: play cards with bill gates in your home

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2 8:14 AM
      David Crane is the creator/producer of Friends.

      Now we now why Dave doesn't get out to play games on Thursday nights.

      http://us.imdb.com/Name?Crane,+David+(I)
      http://www.davidcrane.co.uk/

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2 8:18 AM
        Adam wrote:

        > David Crane is the creator/producer of Friends.

        Is he really?!? I actually didn't know that.

        That's not the David Crane I'm referring to.

        dber@...
        No Refuge? No Kidding! -- IKARUGA 020905
      • Karl von Laudermann
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2 8:29 AM
          On Wednesday, October 2, 2002, at 10:34 AM, Matthew Horn wrote:

          > all you have to do is win an auction on Oct 19.
          >
          > more info:
          >
          > http://www.greatbridgelinks.com/GBLArchives/GBL020907.html

          I can get Bill Gates into my home? Cool! Where's my shotgun...

          --
          Karl J. von Laudermann
          karlvonl@...
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 2 8:33 AM
            > David Crane is the creator/producer of Friends.

            Is he really?!? I actually didn't know that.

            That's not the David Crane I'm referring to.

            Do you mean David Crane the video game god/guru?

            ScottH.
            (who already know the answer.)