Changed to :Why traffic has slowed down and less interesting

  • Henshaw, Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: AndAgainMA@... [mailto:AndAgainMA@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 2:48 PM
      To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Unity_Games] New poll for Unity_Games

      I've recorded my vote, indicating that UG has been very useful.
      However, in some ways, it's less interesting than it has been at some points
      in the past. In particular, there seems to be less discussion of games here
      than there used to be.
      Perhaps that's because we're in the release lull, -snip-

      I think it is due to most people talking about games on Spielfrieks instead
      of here. I wish the traffic had stayed here as the local angle gets lost on
      the big group, plus the Spielfrieks just don't seem to get Matt Horn like
      we who know and love (or loathe) him. ;-)

      ScottH.