SOG meeting at Mark Towlers tonight at 07:00. All are invited.

  • Kornfeld, Lewis A
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Yes, another exciting SOG meeting. This time Mark Towler is hosting. He
      lives in Lowell near the Drum Hill Rotary on route 3. Please RSVP so we
      won't start any big games without you. Direction provided upon request. And
      I still have room for 2 more people in my car which is leaving from Acton,
      near the Maynard border.

      For directions:
      Towler@... or 978-204-9211
      Or reply to my address, and
      my home phone is 978-264-9792, cell is 508-574-1992.

      Have a good day, and may the dice be with you.

      Lewis Kornfeld