Werewolf Variants

  • davelernergames
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2002
      I enjoyed last night's Werewolf (until I got ripped to shreds in the
      middle of the night! I didn't even get to be falsely accused! And I
      had a great defense too!). But I found a site that has variants for
      Mafia (basically the same as Werewolf), and I wonder if we might want
      to apply any of these variants.

      http://www.princeton.edu/~mafia/rules.htm
      http://www.princeton.edu/~mafia/roles.2.21.pdf

      I particularly like Mafia and Werewolves, One Life at a Time (aka
      Multiple Lives), Kingmaker/King/Queen, Governor, Vigilante, Double
      Identities, and Wizard, though I don't know how well any of these
      will work in an actul game.

      http://www.eblong.com/zarf/werewolf.html also lists a few
      variants.

      Dave Lerner
      You are now being infected with a Meme-3 virus. See
      http://www.wunderland.com/WTS/Ginohn/cetera/meme.html