brunch invitation

  • Kevin Slesinsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 3:31 AM
      Here's the official invitation:

      Brunch on Sunday, 9/29
      205 Summer St. #2 (@Lowell)
      Somerville, MA
      10:00am - ?
      617-629-3811

      We will be having pancakes with fruit, plus other breakfasty food and
      probably some of the following: music-making, boardgaming, contact
      improv, and general hanging out. Let me know if you think you'll be
      there (or not). You can actually arrive as early as you like - just
      give me a call if it's going to be before 10.

      Directions are:
      From Porter Square, take Somerville Ave (the street between the T stop
      and Pizzeria Uno) for 0.3 miles. At the blinking light, turn left onto
      Lowell St. (a one-way). Go three blocks up to another blinking light,
      and the building will be on the corner in front of you and to the left -
      a 3-story brown building with yellow trim and three balconies. Parking
      is on the street - no permit required on Sunday. Usually there are
      spots if you keep going straight and take the first or second left. Go
      to the entrance on the side of the building (on Lowell Street). Ring
      the bell. Come inside, etc...

      -Kevin