Re: [Unity_Games] Mare Nostrum

  • David Fontes
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 26, 2002
      There's a new comment on BGG about the game, written by one Larry Tuxbury,
      which unfortunately says:

      "I e-mailed Descartes-Eurogames, and they said that the game would go to the
      publishers in November/December. It should be on the shelves in England by
      December, and in the United States by mid-January."

      So those of us hoping for a release at Essen have a bit longer to wait. :(
      At least, if we are to believe Mr. Tuxbury...
      -David
      David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/
      dfontes@...