Re: [Unity_Games] UG hits 200 members!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2002
      Pat wrote:

      >Hey, i noticed it, had to post about it.

      A rather nice total! Actually we dropped someone this week and someone new
      just joined so we are hovering at the 200 mark. I don't have a UG growth
      chart, but it's pretty much a very slight incline these days. At first, it
      was 15 or 20 new members each month then there was this growth spurt
      sometime early last spring - with more than about 80 new members in a few
      month span. Mark Edwards and I were posting in various other forums with
      signatures indicating the existence of this group for those who hadn't heard
      about it before. Lately it's slowed down but is still creeping upwards - we
      had around 180+ just prior to the last Unity Games event. So less than
      about 20 in the past two and a half months. Some of that small number are
      new folks that have found us through B2O. At least one is fellow SSG
      regular Eric. Of the 200 total, I'd estimate that about 150 are actually
      physically local to the Eastern MA area. The rest are folks who have moved
      (we miss you guys!) and other friendly passerbys checking in on things here.

      dber@...
      No Refuge? No Kidding! -- IKARUGA 020905