SOG - this time it's personal

  • elkind_rob@emc.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 20, 2002
      I'm still planning on holding SOG at my place Monday the 23rd at 7pm.
      Unfortunately Chris (our fearless leader) will be unable to attend, so this
      means the rest of you will have to pick up the slack. Also someone will
      have to try to write a session report worthy of Chris' past efforts.

      Please let me know if you plan on attending or if you need directions.

      -Rob

      > Rob Elkind
      > GSSM: Service Offering Development Team
      > Professional Services
      > EMC²
      > where information lives
      >
      > Phone: 508.346.5602 EMC EDP 820-55602
      > Email: elkind_rob@...
      > PS Web site:
      > <http://powerlink.emc.com/community/index.jhtml?community_id=15>

    • Vitas Povilaitis
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 20, 2002
        Rob,

        I'll be there and I need directions.

        And... even though I writr session reports for the games I play, I could
        never match the charm and wit that comes across in Chris' reports.

        On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 Elkind_Rob@... wrote:

        > I'm still planning on holding SOG at my place Monday the 23rd at 7pm.
        > Unfortunately Chris (our fearless leader) will be unable to attend, so this
        > means the rest of you will have to pick up the slack. Also someone will
        > have to try to write a session report worthy of Chris' past efforts.
        >
        > Please let me know if you plan on attending or if you need directions.
        >
        > -Rob
        >

        > > Rob Elkind
        > > GSSM: Service Offering Development Team
        > > Professional Services
        > > EMC�
        > > where information lives
        > >
        > > Phone: 508.346.5602 EMC EDP 820-55602
        > > Email: elkind_rob@...
        > > PS Web site:
        > > <http://powerlink.emc.com/community/index.jhtml?community_id=15>

        Vitas Povilaitis (vitas@...) ICQ#1093049 (http://www.icq.com)
        http://WWW.GracefulBoot.COM http://GracefulBoot.com/images/myphoto-3.jpg
        The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
        -- Chinese Proverb.
      • elkind_rob@emc.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 20, 2002
          I'm at 73 Goodmans Hill, Sudbury (off rt20 opposite Buddy dog). It's about
          the 5th house on the left, a peach colored ranch. If the driveway is full
          you can park across the street on Walker farm road. My number is 978 442
          2052 if you need to call for any reason.

          See you there.
          -Rob

          And... even though I writr session reports for the games I play, I could
          never match the charm and wit that comes across in Chris' reports.

          On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 Elkind_Rob@... wrote:

          > I'm still planning on holding SOG at my place Monday the 23rd at 7pm.
          > Unfortunately Chris (our fearless leader) will be unable to attend, so
          this
          > means the rest of you will have to pick up the slack. Also someone will
          > have to try to write a session report worthy of Chris' past efforts.
          >
          > Please let me know if you plan on attending or if you need directions.
          >
          > -Rob
          >

          > > Rob Elkind
          > > GSSM: Service Offering Development Team
          > > Professional Services
          > > EMC²
          > > where information lives
          > >
          > > Phone: 508.346.5602 EMC EDP 820-55602
          > > Email: elkind_rob@...
          > > PS Web site:
          > > <http://powerlink.emc.com/community/index.jhtml?community_id=15>

          Vitas Povilaitis (vitas@...) ICQ#1093049 (http://www.icq.com)
          http://WWW.GracefulBoot.COM http://GracefulBoot.com/images/myphoto-3.jpg
          The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing
          it.
          -- Chinese Proverb.

        • Towler, Mark B (Mark)
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 24, 2002
            Since when did Chris become our fearless leader? Did I miss a vote or
            something? Jeez, you take three weeks off for your honeymoon and the whole
            place goes to hell in a hand basket...

            Yes, I'm back, I'm hitched, the honeymoon is over and I'm apparently hosting
            at my place on the 30th. Looking forward to seeing you all there,

            Mark

            I'm still planning on holding SOG at my place Monday the 23rd at 7pm.
            Unfortunately Chris (our fearless leader) will be unable to attend, so this
            means the rest of you will have to pick up the slack. Also someone will
            have to try to write a session report worthy of Chris' past efforts.

            Please let me know if you plan on attending or if you need directions.

            -Rob

            > Rob Elkind
            > GSSM: Service Offering Development Team
            > Professional Services
            > EMC²
            > where information lives
            >
            > Phone: 508.346.5602 EMC EDP 820-55602
            > Email: elkind_rob@...
            > PS Web site:
            > <http://powerlink.emc.com/community/index.jhtml?community_id=15>

          • Kornfeld, Lewis A
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 24, 2002
              And if anyone needs a ride to Mark's just let me know. There is plenty of
              room in the Santa Fe.

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 30, 2002
                Lewis, I might take you up on your offer. Can you give me your number and
                I'll call you tonight around 6. I'm also trying to get Matt to come.

                -Rob

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 30, 2002
                  Home number 978-264-9792 if you go to our voice mail then 508-574-1992 is my
                  cell phone.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 30, 2002
                    I have not heard from you yet, Are you going to need that ride?