Re: [Unity_Games] SNOB session report! (was Re: Reminder - SNOB)

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
      "DougOrleans" <dougo@...> wrote:

      >This is my first crack at session report
      >writing, so bear with me.
      >
      >SNOB (Slightly North Of Boston)

      Nice report Doug! We were commenting Monday at SSG that we were
      bummed that our northern counterparts were not meeting as
      scheduled (since it looked like it might not happen due to the
      holiday). Glad to see some gaming did take place!

      dber@...
    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
        Almost all of the SNOB "regulars" were unable to
        attend this week because of the holiday. You can
        almost certainly expect more people at the next
        session.

        Richard

        http://finance.yahoo.com