Re: [Unity_Games] Re: ricochet robot: August results

  • Susan Dohnim
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      Just wanted to congratulate the Almighty Ookpik for his amazing finish last
      month . . . capping off an amazing start, of course. I remember recommending
      to him at B20 that he choke horribly at the end of the month . . .
      apparently, he decided that he'd be better off finishing 11th overall.

      Bastard! :)

      I am through with my slump, though, bucky! The "First month in Elite" jinx
      is through.

      Prepare to die, and all that. At least, if I keep scoring like I did today
      :).

      KWINS