Re: [Unity_Games] SR: SSG

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      Eric Shultz <swift_4@...> wrote:

      >Attendance: Dave B., Dave F., David, Pete, and Eric.

      Nice report Eric!

      >The last game of the evening was Wizard,
      >which seems to be the Official Game
      >of South Shore Gamers. It is the game
      >that generates the most trash talking, with
      >Dave B. and I doing most of it.

      No doubt! This game has really grown on me - I think we've
      played it every week pretty much for the past few months. It's a
      great game - and now entrenched as one of my top 10.

      >I wanted to get a
      >real accurate counting of the scores
      >for this game, but the score sheet
      >somehow disappeared quickly for
      >this game.

      I'll state for the record that Eric had a remarkable final few
      turns. Bidding 4 on the last 3 consecutive turns and making 2 of
      those bids (and missing the other by just one card - one too many
      that is!). It was a great comeback to take the win from David
      who looked like he was on cruise control late into the game.

      dber@...
    • Eric Shultz
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
        Thank you for the kind words. It should also be noted
        that Dave dominated Wizard last week, making every bid
        on every hand.

        I've remembered how to play trick taking games. Bring
        on Where's Bob's Hat!

        http://finance.yahoo.com