Re: [Unity_Games] Warning -- can board games be far behind?

  • Mark Christopher
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2002
      On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Constantine von Hoffman wrote:

      > i wasn't really meaning to start a long serious discussion on this. just
      > found it goofy and gaming related...
      >
      > here's the link: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/020903/152/d8rcm.html

      Cool, thanks!

      Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as harsh or anything. I just get
      irritated when I hear about laws like that. ;)

      --
      Mark Christopher | "If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not
      torrin@... <*> | to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2002
        In related news, the board game Puerto Rico has been
        banned in Puerto Rico.

        Apparently, government officials thought the game gave
        people the mistaken impression that Puerto Ricans sat
        around in naturally dyed clothing drinking coffee
        loaded with sugar and smoking a lot.

        The game should really be called "Cambridge, Mass"

        Eric

        http://finance.yahoo.com