Reminder - GSG: Mark's House

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 88 , Sep 2, 2002

      GSG: Mark's House

      Date: Tuesday, September 3, 2002
      Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Open gaming at my house in South Attleboro.

      Email me (danger.mouse@...) if you are interested in
      coming.
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 88 of 88 , Nov 22, 2005
        No GSG tonight!

        At 06:32 PM 11/21/2005, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
        >
        >GSG: Mark's House
        >
        >Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2005
        >Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)
        >
        >Guy Stuff Gamers: Meet at my house in South Attleboro, unless
        >it's the first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by
        >another GSG member.
        >
        >Email me (danger-mouse@...) if you are interested in
        >attending.

        I'll handle this ... the only danger in space is if we land on the terrible
        Planet of the Apes ... wait a minute. Statue of Liberty ... THAT WAS OUR
        PLANET! YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! -
        Homer Simpson