SSG on Labor Day?

  • sahenshaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hey Dave (or anyone else considerring going) please chime in so I
      know if I should head out tomorrow.

      ScottH.

      This is not very scientific as few responded to the B2O cry last
      Friday and we still had 15-17 players show up.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        "sahenshaw" <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

        >Hey Dave (or anyone else considerring going) please
        >chime in so I know if I should head out tomorrow.

        I'm going to be there. David is as well. Tom was a probable as
        of last week. Pete was highly probable as well - so there will
        be SSG on Monday night at the cafe!

        dber@...