gaming in Boston on Wednesday

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 122 , Sep 1, 2002
      I'll be hosting at my place in Boston this coming Wednesday, September 4.
      Doors open at 6pm.
      I probably won't be around the following Wednesday (Sep 11). After that, I
      expect to be hosting every Wednesday for the forseeable future. (As you can
      see if you check the Calendar, I think that I can forsee as far as the end of
      October.)
      Andrew

    • AndAgainMA@aol.com
      Message 122 of 122 , Dec 9 5:32 AM
        Sean,
        Thanks for letting me know. See you Wednesday!
        Andrew