OT: "Who let the Cats Out?" - The Hunt is on!

  • rharding56
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      Yes! It is that time of the year again. Time to get ready to
      stretch your minds and your legs in the annual Charbanova Hunt to
      benefit the Cape Ann animal Aid.

      If you've never done one of our hunts before, see the general
      description below.

      There is a link to a web invitation at http://www.inclued.com, and
      also at http://www.charbanova.com.

      Here's the basic info:

      What: "Who let the Cats Out?" Annual Charbanova Hunt to benefit
      Cape Ann Animal Aid

      When: September 28, 2002 1:00 P.M.­ 5:00 P.M.

      Where: Charbanova Studio 211 East Main St , Gloucester, MA 01930

      Contact: RSVP Required (978) 281-0354 or email aark@...

      More Info: http://www.inclued.com (try the practice puzzles!)

      Price: $25.00 per person

      Who: For adults and clever kids. Great for families. Not
      recommended for young children.

      Teams: Make your own team or we'll put you on one. Max team size 6
      people

      Cars: Cars are optional. The hunt can be done on foot. Your car
      might be handy as a team HQ.

      Prizes: Top 8 teams win prizes. Max 4 prizes per team.

      Brains: If you have one, bring it. Otherwise we will provide you a
      loaner.

      General Description:

      If you've never been on one of our hunts you're in for a fun and
      stimulating surprise. You'll solve a bunch of zany puzzles and run
      around beautiful East Gloucester looking for clues and artifacts
      that will help you determine exactly "Who let the Cats out?" You'll
      interact with a bunch of fun people and exercise your mind and
      bodies in new ways. You might even win a prize! The top eight
      teams will win original art prizes created by the Charbanova
      studio. No knowledge of the area is needed. No previous hunting
      experience is required. Just get a good night's sleep and show up
      with an open mind.