Re: Mini and Full Monster Games (was: Grand Games)

  • sahenshaw
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 27, 2002
      --- In Unity_Games@y..., Craig Massey <cwmassey@y...> wrote:
      > > 1830- All the 18XX series tend to be mini to full
      > > monsters
      -snip-
      > Hi Scott,
      >
      > I would disagree with the idea that in 1830 it is hard
      > to play poorly and be out of the running.
      >
      > The game is pretty easy to learn, but a few early
      > mistakes and a player can be out of the running in
      > this game early with little chance to catch up making
      > the game rather unforgiving.
      -snip- good 18XX info

      > =====
      > Craig W. Massey
      > cwmassey@y...

      Sorry about my mistake. I have 1835, which my previous decription
      should apply to, NOT 1830, which my train gaming friend smacked me
      around and told me it was, in fact, one of the best train games (when
      played with the expansion).
      So, I can only offer to play 1835 and not 1830. Everyone please go
      back and correct my previous post on your computer ;-)

      ScottH.