Re: [Unity_Games] Re: die Sieben Weisen

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2002
      Greg wrote:

      > Dave, you must be confusing me with someone else.
      > I learned the game from Richard S. at B2O a
      > few weeks back. I haven't seen you in a
      > while. When will you come down to B2O again?

      Yes, yes! Quite right - it was Nick, I believe. It's been so long since
      I've been to B2O I really want to get back down. I should be able to make
      it one of these coming Fridays!

      And I'll try to bring the Croke-board. I don't get to play as often these
      days so I'm always wanting to get in a game or three!

      dber@...