wednesday game

  • erek111
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2002
      I would like to come to the wednesday game if it is happening
      tomorrow (the 21st). I went with Karl last time, so could someone e-
      mail me directions, etc. Also, I am not sure the session is on, so
      any response would be great. My e-mail is erek@... or 617 504
      1993.

      Thanks!
    • AndAgainMA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2002
        This reply goes to the list, so others will know I've contacted Erek.

        Erek,
        I presume you mean the session at my place (BLAH). Yes, it's on for this Wednesday (and for the next few). I'll email you off-list with specifics.

        Andrew