Re: [Unity_Games] BLAH SR: Ceaser&Cleopatra, Puerto Rico, San Marco

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
      Sean,

      Thanks for the additional report on last night's
      session. Your comments and observations suck. Nearly
      as bad as you do.

      Richard

      http://health.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
        Dan Schmidt <dfan@...> wrote:

        >I haven't written a session report in a while,
        >but I had thoughts about a bunch of games
        >I played last night, so here we go. Thanks as
        >always to Andrew for hosting.

        Hey.. I enjoyed reading a BLAH report form both you and Sean. A
        nice addition to the great reports that Andrew does on his site
        (although, I have a hard time understanding all that Australian
        lingo he throws about).

        >WYATT EARP (Adam, Andrew, Dan, Scott)
        >
        >First time I had played this with 4, and I liked it.

        We played this at SSG a couple of weeks for the FIRST time since
        about February 2002. Prior to that, it seemed to hit the table
        every week - I certainly had 20+ plays of it last year. It's
        dropped down a bit this year (probably due to overplay) but it is
        still one of my favorite games.

        >ROYAL TURF (Adam, Andrew, Dan, Scott)

        Another game I really enjoy. The more the better (that is, I
        like 5 or 6 more than with 4).

        >MEDINA (Dan, Richard, Andrew)

        This one has dropped way off the play list for me this year. Not
        sure why, I enjoyed my 3 or 4 plays last year, but I don't think
        I've seen it at the table at all this year.

        Nice reports!

        dber@...