Re: [Unity_Games] BLAH SR: Wyatt Earp, Royal Turf, Medina, Palmyra, Dschunke

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
      Dan,

      What an excellent session report! Your observations
      are quite interesting and insightful. It's almost as
      if I was actually there.

      Richard

      --- Dan Schmidt <dfan@...> wrote:
      > I haven't written a session report in a while, but I
      > had thoughts
      > about a bunch of games I played last night, so here
      > we go. Thanks as
      > always to Andrew for hosting.

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
        Sean,

        Thanks for the additional report on last night's
        session. Your comments and observations suck. Nearly
        as bad as you do.

        Richard

        http://health.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
          Dan Schmidt <dfan@...> wrote:

          >I haven't written a session report in a while,
          >but I had thoughts about a bunch of games
          >I played last night, so here we go. Thanks as
          >always to Andrew for hosting.

          Hey.. I enjoyed reading a BLAH report form both you and Sean. A
          nice addition to the great reports that Andrew does on his site
          (although, I have a hard time understanding all that Australian
          lingo he throws about).

          >WYATT EARP (Adam, Andrew, Dan, Scott)
          >
          >First time I had played this with 4, and I liked it.

          We played this at SSG a couple of weeks for the FIRST time since
          about February 2002. Prior to that, it seemed to hit the table
          every week - I certainly had 20+ plays of it last year. It's
          dropped down a bit this year (probably due to overplay) but it is
          still one of my favorite games.

          >ROYAL TURF (Adam, Andrew, Dan, Scott)

          Another game I really enjoy. The more the better (that is, I
          like 5 or 6 more than with 4).

          >MEDINA (Dan, Richard, Andrew)

          This one has dropped way off the play list for me this year. Not
          sure why, I enjoyed my 3 or 4 plays last year, but I don't think
          I've seen it at the table at all this year.

          Nice reports!

          dber@...