Re: [Unity_Games] RicochetRobot.com: July results

  • David Fontes
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      on 8/1/02 9:07 AM, Matthew Horn at mhorn@... wrote:

      > Dave F (ookpik) inexplicably slipped from 2nd to 6th.

      Actually, I think the inexplicable part is how I ended up in 2nd place in
      June!
      =============
      David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/
      dfontes@...
    • nix342
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
        --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
        > Nick made a big jump from #10 to #4. Next month: zero!

        To late...I'm already a zero.

        Actually, I'm on vacation for half of August...so it's quite likely
        I will drop off the list.
      • unitycam
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
          --- In Unity_Games@y..., "nix342" <navtges@m...> wrote:
          > --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
          > > Nick made a big jump from #10 to #4. Next month: zero!
          >
          > To late...I'm already a zero.
          >
          > Actually, I'm on vacation for half of August...so it's quite likely
          > I will drop off the list.

          Not necessarily... I only played about 11-12 days in August and I
          didn't come QUITE in last...

          --Campbell