RicochetRobot.com: July results

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      Big upset this month as KWINS takes the top spot away from traditional favorite Ronald. Ronald had highest daily average score. The two of them placed 10th (kwins) and 11th (rjk) for the entire site (against 283 other players). Nice job!

      place-name-total-average
      1. Susan Dohnim 135 6.14
      2. rjk 130 6.19
      3. asmiles 113 5.14
      4. nix342 106 4.82
      5. socrates 96 4.80
      6. ookpik 92 4.38
      7. mcdirge 85 3.86
      8. danger 83 3.77
      9. qarlo 74 4.11
      10. ganska 53 2.41
      11. jesse 49 3.27
      12. devjoe 44 2.93
      13. spike 37 1.76
      14. haleon 34 2.83
      15. cwmassey 29 3.22
      16. orthogopher 26 1.30

      Adam maintained his 3rd place standing, but Nick made a big jump from #10 to #4. Next month: zero! Dave F (ookpik) inexplicably slipped from 2nd to 6th.

      I (danger) slithered up from #9 to #8, still 1 place behind Ben (mcdirge). Craig Massey continues to suck. Campbell (haleon) continues to swallow... er... wallow.... in the lower half of the scoreboard. Ralph (ganska) joined the game this month and placed at #10.

      As always, if you want to play, sign up at RicochetRobot.com and then join the UnityGames division. Shoot me an email so you can be sure I approve your request.
    • David Fontes
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
        on 8/1/02 9:07 AM, Matthew Horn at mhorn@... wrote:

        > Dave F (ookpik) inexplicably slipped from 2nd to 6th.

        Actually, I think the inexplicable part is how I ended up in 2nd place in
        June!
        =============
        David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/
        dfontes@...
      • nix342
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
          --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
          > Nick made a big jump from #10 to #4. Next month: zero!

          To late...I'm already a zero.

          Actually, I'm on vacation for half of August...so it's quite likely
          I will drop off the list.
        • unitycam
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
            --- In Unity_Games@y..., "nix342" <navtges@m...> wrote:
            > --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
            > > Nick made a big jump from #10 to #4. Next month: zero!
            >
            > To late...I'm already a zero.
            >
            > Actually, I'm on vacation for half of August...so it's quite likely
            > I will drop off the list.

            Not necessarily... I only played about 11-12 days in August and I
            didn't come QUITE in last...

            --Campbell