RE:SSG Tonight

  • Henshaw, Scott
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
      My brother is back in town and will meet me at B&N tonight, who else is
      going to be joining in the festivities this evening in the air conditioned
      cafe?

      ScottH.
    • Matthew Horn
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 8, 2002
        sorry I won't be able to make it, but be sure to let him know I said "F-U".

        BTW, has he had much success finding the gamers in Orlando? I assume he has checked out Sci Fi City by now...

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 30, 2002
          First Campbell threatens with LotR,
          then Constantine threatens to come, but now I'm coming and bringing
          my Essen lot (still a few I haven't played yet).
          Sorry Dave, I hope we don't ruin your last SSG of the year ;-)
          ScottH.
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 30, 2002
            Scott wrote:

            > First Campbell threatens with LotR,
            > then Constantine threatens to come, but now I'm coming
            > and bringing my Essen lot (still a few I haven't played yet).
            > Sorry Dave, I hope we don't ruin your last SSG of the year ;-)

            Oh, I think I'll survive somehow. Looking forward to seeing old and new
            friends!

            daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
            http://www.unitygames.org (E pluribus Unity - Eastern MA gaming)
          • Campbell MacInnes <haleon@sennicam.com>
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 30, 2002
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Bernazzani" <daveber@g...>
              wrote:

              > Oh, I think I'll survive somehow. Looking forward to seeing old
              and new
              > friends!

              ...And me, don't forget me.

              I will be in attendance.

              --Campbell
            • Mike Dlott
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 30, 2002
                Hi all I'll be stopping by tonight.

                --- "Campbell MacInnes <haleon@...>"
                <haleon@...> wrote:
                > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Dave
                > Bernazzani" <daveber@g...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Oh, I think I'll survive somehow. Looking forward
                > to seeing old
                > and new
                > > friends!
                > >

                > ...And me, don't forget me.
                >
                > I will be in attendance.
                >
                > --Campbell

                =====
                ~Mike Dlott~

                ~A good knowledge of quotes is a passable substitute for wit~

                http://mailplus.yahoo.com
              • Eric Shultz
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 7, 2003
                  Don't know if there was a reminder, but there will be
                  SSG tonight. I will be there. So there's one good
                  reason to come. Otherwise, I'll be left in Barnes and
                  Noble playing with myself. (Those two were for you
                  Matt.)

                  Eric

                  http://tax.yahoo.com
                • ScottH.
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 27, 2004
                    I should be showing up tonight. (You have now been warned).
                    Any games people itching to play before 2004 fades away?
                    I'll probably just show up with a small random assortment of games.
                    I hear Wizard is played occasionally at Barnes and Nobles.
                    ScottH.
                    (Who is so glad not to be working this week!)
                  • cccglaser
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                      Anyone going???

                      I was there last week and it seems no one showed up because of
                      Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be there because of the
                      Pats game tonight

                      Hope to see you tonight

                      Chuck
                    • dfisk_98
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@y...> wrote:

                        > Anyone going???

                        I'm skipping tonight. I'm a little tired from a busy weekend, and I
                        want to watch the Pats.

                        Just to warn you, I should be back next week.

                        Dave
                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                          Chuck wrote:

                          > I was there last week and it seems no one showed up because of
                          > Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be there
                          > because of the Pats game tonight

                          I will not be there tonight but only partially because of the Pats game. I
                          will be there next week and into the foreseeable future!

                          daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
                          Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games X - January 21, 2005 Waltham, MA
                          http://www.unitygames.org/ugX2/ugX2.htm
                        • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                            Hey Chuck,
                            I will not be at SSG tonight. Why you might ask? Tonight I will be
                            celebrating my victory at the North American Wizard Championship that
                            was held at Lobster Trap. It was a grand day for the SSGers, even
                            without fan favorite Dave B.
                            On the other hand if you miss me, you can just place a mannequin in
                            a seat, and it will be like I'm there (the mannequin might talk more).

                            -K

                            P.S. I was training last Monday. Mainly in eating chocolate, but
                            occasionally with some online Wizard.

                            wrote:

                            > Anyone going???
                            >
                            > I was there last week and it seems no one showed up because of
                            > Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be there because of
                            the
                            > Pats game tonight
                            >
                            > Hope to see you tonight
                            >
                            > Chuck

                          • Eric
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 7, 2005
                              AHEM,

                              The score for the North American Wizard Championship
                              at Lobster Trap was, in fact, tied. By me.

                              And, furthermore, and henceforth, according to
                              Official Shultz Wizard Tournament Rules, since I made
                              more correct bids than you, I won.

                              But I'll share the imaginary trophy.

                              --- "Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis" <knikolai@...>
                              wrote:

                              > Hey Chuck,
                              > I will not be at SSG tonight. Why you might ask?
                              > Tonight I will be
                              > celebrating my victory at the North American Wizard
                              > Championship that
                              > was held at Lobster Trap. It was a grand day for the
                              > SSGers, even
                              > without fan favorite Dave B.
                              > On the other hand if you miss me, you can just
                              > place a mannequin in
                              > a seat, and it will be like I'm there (the mannequin
                              > might talk more).
                              >
                              > -K
                              >
                              > P.S. I was training last Monday. Mainly in eating
                              > chocolate, but
                              > occasionally with some online Wizard.
                              >
                              > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser"
                              > <cccglaser@y...>
                              > wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Anyone going???
                              > >
                              > > I was there last week and it seems no one showed
                              > up because of
                              > > Halloween, and I was wondering if anyone would be
                              > there because of
                              > the
                              > > Pats game tonight
                              > >
                              > > Hope to see you tonight
                              > >
                              > > Chuck

                              __________________________________
                              http://mail.yahoo.com
                            • cccglaser
                              Message 14 of 15 , Sep 4 12:16 PM
                                Just called B&N and they said that they're open till 10 as
                                usual...Hopefully i wont be the only one there tonight...Yes i know
                                that saying I'm coming will preclude some of you from showing up, but
                                thats life

                                See you tonight or not

                                Chuck
                              • dfisk_98
                                Message 15 of 15 , Oct 30, 2006
                                  I noticed that the reminder for SSD doesn't seem to be going out
                                  anymore.

                                  Also, I won't be there tonight. Monday night football won out this
                                  week.

                                  Dave