Re: [Unity_Games] Digest Number 877

  • Vitas Povilaitis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 12:34 PM
      Susan:

      > BUFFY! Woo-hoo!
      >
      > Vitas -- where and when do you play, again? I've been bringing Buffy to B20
      > with no luck. There's a strong anti-Buffy contingent there, and frankly they
      > sicken and disgust me. It'll be good to play with someone who can appreciate
      > a *good* game.

      Buffy is a fun game. I made some converts last time I was at B20, so ask
      around again! (Just because it has the licensed theme, doesn't take away from
      the fun!)

      I usually go to B20 the first friday of the month, but I'm going to miss the
      next two times this time.

      I'll bring the game if I go another time.
    • Vitas Povilaitis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 12:34 PM

        > Danger Planet - Open Gaming
        >
        > Date: Thursday, July 4, 2002
        > Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
        >
        > Open gaming at Danger Planet in Waltham.

        As I understand it, Danger Planet will be closed the 4th.

        Susan: I game at Danger Planet if you can make it for a game of Buffy.