Frag n Lamination

  • Vitas Povilaitis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      I meant the variant would have the weapons come without ammo.

      There's nice self lamination sheets that I picked up at Staples: It's
      designed to be opened up like a manila folder. You put the item to be
      laminated against transparent sids, then peel off the protective sheet
      from the side that will fold and stick onto it. Then use a ruler to press
      the two sides together. I used this to laminate game sheets that I'd
      reuse, using dry erase markers, and to make a reusable game of Dots for my
      friend's young daughter.

      Vitas Povilaitis
      http://www.GracefulBoot.com/board_games