Re: May Top 10

  • brian tivol
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      >>> #8: D'raf
      >>> The first time I played this, I wasn't that impressed, but on
      >>> consecutive plays I find it a fun and entertaining silly race
      >>> game. Invariably, it seems someone blows up.
      >>
      >> That someone is me. In fact, the only time I hadn't blown up my
      >> poor car was during the first unimpressive game that you played.
      >
      > Hm, I didn't remember if it was you (again) or Greg in the most
      > recent game.

      Two cars can blow up, you know.

      > The real question is, given your explosive history, did you still
      > enjoy it?

      No, the real question is, would you enjoy playing it if I weren't
      around to blow up?

      For me, it's up there with Hick Hack. Everyone else likes it and has
      a good time; I can tolerate the short game given the enjoyable
      company.

      In both, when I notice that I'm lagging far behind and need to take
      drastic steps to have a chance of catching up, I go for the longshot
      and, following the odds, generally fail. I can't quite figure out how
      I end up behind in the first place, though. Also, even though I know
      that this always happens, I can't convince myself that it's worth
      playing safely and boringly and sticking with a horrible loss.
      Everyone else seems to enjoy it, too.

      --brian