Toy Soldiers [was June's Top 10 Games]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Craig wrote:

      > 6. Toy Soldiers - What you need to know about this
      > game: It is a trick taking game with a few nice new
      > twists on the standard formula. What you don't need
      > to know: The theme is fighting tins of food. The
      > game works, the theme is there and trick taking fans
      > should enjoy this quite a bit. Here's a game that I
      > hope gets played more than a time or two a year. It
      > will also get a place on my shelf.

      I saw the official version of this for the first time at SSG last night.
      Didn't get a chance to play, but will hopefully soon! Scott pointed out
      that in the last page of the booklet instructions it lists primary
      playtesters. Our own Dave Rapp was first and foremost on the list along
      with Emily and a couple others (I think)! Nice!!

      dber@...