Re: May Top 10

  • brian tivol
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
      Matthew Gray writes:
      > #8: D'raf
      > The first time I played this, I wasn't that impressed, but on
      > consecutive plays I find it a fun and entertaining silly race game.
      > Invariably, it seems someone blows up.

      That someone is me. In fact, the only time I hadn't blown up my poor
      car was during the first unimpressive game that you played.

      --brian
    • Matthew Gray
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
        > > #8: D'raf
        > > The first time I played this, I wasn't that impressed, but on
        > > consecutive plays I find it a fun and entertaining silly race game.
        > > Invariably, it seems someone blows up.
        >
        > That someone is me. In fact, the only time I hadn't blown up my poor
        > car was during the first unimpressive game that you played.

        Hm, I didn't remember if it was you (again) or Greg in the most recent
        game.

        The real question is, given your explosive history, did you still
        enjoy it?

        ...Matthew