May ricochet

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      Once again, Ronald has taken the brass ricochet ring with an amazing average of 20.67 points per day. Ryan was not far behind.... and I made a big move this month to #6! Suck it, Kyle!

      At Adam's request, I changed the scoring from 25 points per day to 10 points per day. This reduces the penalty for missing a day here and there, and also makes it harder get any points!

      We also have two new members staring in June, whose handles I forgot.

      As always, if you are interested in competing against other UG-ers in the daily Ricochet Robot game, go to www.ricochetrobot.com, create an account, and then request to join "Unity Games" division.

      Good luck. Scores are below.

      [place][handle][total points][avg. points per day]
      1. rjk 434 20.67
      2. socrates 413 19.67
      3. devjoe 399 19.00
      4. mcdirge 364 17.33
      5. ookpik 355 17.75
      6. danger 343 18.05
      7. Susan Dohnim 321 17.83
      8. qarlo 272 13.60
      9. asmiles 260 13.68
      10. jesse 257 14.28
      11. spike 212 14.13
      12. orthogopher 208 9.90
      13. cwmassey 194 19.40
      14. crashmore 81
      15. Luke Weisman 51
    • Susan Dohnim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
        >From: Matthew Horn <mhorn@...>
        >Once again, Ronald has taken the brass ricochet ring with an amazing
        >average of 20.67 points per day. Ryan was not far behind.... and I made a
        >big move this month to #6! Suck it, Kyle!

        I won't be gone for a week's vacation THIS month, Matt. Missed days mean
        missed points, and the absence threw me off my game. Prepare to be stomped
        into oblivion again in June :).

        K.