SSG Monday!

    Message 1 of 267 , Jun 2, 2002
      Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
      >
      >South Shore Gamers @ B&N
      >
      >Date: Monday, June 3, 2002
      >Time: 6:30PM - 10:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
      >
      >South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe.

      Believe it or not, I have yet ANOTHER conflict with a Monday.
      However, I'm still going to make SSG tommorow (Monday) but will
      be a little late. I should hopefully be there by 7PM. Anyone
      else going? If so, don't leave early!! :) I need my SSG gaming
      fix since I haven't been for a few weeks now...

      dber@...
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 267 of 267 , Nov 27, 2005

        South Shore Gamers @ B&N