Re: Games for six

  • AntonCarl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      All games given were "short" by my standards. If you have the time (4 to 5
      hours) then good games for a crowd are:
      History of the World
      Civilization
      and for "wargamers"
      Titan
      various themes around "Axis and Allies"

      There are many train games based on "Empire Builder" that can take six but
      drag a bit (3 hours), Similar comment for the 18xx games. Also not mentioned
      on lists for 6 are a variety of financial games based upon the stock market
      that are not too long. I liked Shark.

      Anton