Re: Best Games for 6 Players

  • Vitas Povilaitis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2002
      Here are some suggestions for fun 6-player games I've played and enjoyed.

      Cheapass Games Great Brain Robbery
      Fun for a group that gets into the silly theme.

      Icehouse Zendo
      A Brain teaser.

      Chrononauts
      A card game with a time travel twist.

      Guillotine
      A card game with a twisted theme.

      Robo Rally
      Program your robots move and disrupt other player's robots. Better on two
      boards, rather than more.

      Royal Turf
      Simple, light horse racing game that's engaging.

      Carcassonne with new expansion
      Simple light tile-laying game with some strategy. People were cooperative in
      the games I played.

      Star Wars Epic Duels
      Quick game with light strategy and heavy Star Wars theme. Though the more
      people I've seen playing this, the longer it took.

      Here are games that didn't work for me as 6-player games.

      Dog's Life
      Downtime was a drag, and when my dog was impounded, might as well give up for
      lack of interactivity.

      Family Business
      Fun game for its theme, but not very engaging.

      Kill Dr. Lucky
      It has a simple strategy. It's a fun game with a crowd who gets into it, but
      it seems long.

      Elfenland
      It's a simple game and has some strategy, but not that engaging.

      Risk 2210
      Dice fest with lots of extra twists.

      Hope that helps.