b20 2nite

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 12 , May 24 7:01 AM
      I will be there around 7pm. I have taken all my games out of my car and put them on shelves int eh basement. Since I will be going home before coming to b20 today, does anyone have any requests? I am definitely bringing Santa Fe Rails and Set.

      Also, anyone else interested in "swapping" tonite? I can bring some crap, too...

      Also, I would like to try Fantasy Business again, Scott, if you are going to be there. I want to play it 3 times before making a decision on it...

      --------

      Matthew J. Horn
      Sr. Technical Writer
      < m a c r o m e d i a >
    • Adam Smiles
      Message 2 of 12 , May 24 8:05 AM
        I'd be up for another game of Santa Fe Rails.

        I'd also like to play Citadels tonight, if someone feels like tossing it in
        their bin. And Elfenland has moved to the top of my "Not yet played" list.

        -Adam

        ----Original Message Follows----

        Message 3 of 12 , May 24 8:09 AM
          --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
          > I will be there around 7pm.
          -snip-
          Me too!

          > Also, anyone else interested in "swapping" tonite? I can bring some
          crap, too...

          I'll bring some odds & ends

          > Also, I would like to try Fantasy Business again, Scott, if you are
          going to be there. I want to play it 3 times before making a decision
          on it...

          I'll bring it and I think it will be available for trade !

          I'll also be teaching Flagship and pushing it!!!
          I've played once and like what I saw.

          ScottH.
        • Susan Dohnim
          Message 4 of 12 , May 24 8:44 AM
            Don't suppose I can talk you into bringing The Owl, Matt?

            Haven't played Crok for awhile, and I'm getting edgy. I'm sure you've got
            nuggets of some sort that you've been waiting to feed me.

            Er . . . or something like that.

            K.

          • unitycam
            Message 5 of 12 , May 24 8:56 AM
              I will also be in attendance tonight, and will be bringing some
              potential swap games.

              I also want to play Fantasy Business again (and would like to swap
              for it, as I found it enjoyable).

              In short, whatever Matt says, I apparently agree with.

              --Campbell

              --- In Unity_Games@y..., "sahenshaw" <sahenshaw@j...> wrote:
              > --- In Unity_Games@y..., Matthew Horn <mhorn@m...> wrote:
              > > I will be there around 7pm.
              > -snip-
              > Me too!
              >
              > > Also, anyone else interested in "swapping" tonite? I can bring
              some
              > crap, too...
              >
              > I'll bring some odds & ends
              >

              > > Also, I would like to try Fantasy Business again, Scott, if you
              are
              > going to be there. I want to play it 3 times before making a
              decision
              > on it...
              >
              > I'll bring it and I think it will be available for trade !
              > >

              > I'll also be teaching Flagship and pushing it!!!
              > I've played once and like what I saw.
              >
              > ScottH.
            • Matthew Horn
              Message 6 of 12 , May 24 8:59 AM
                ok, will bring the board and some tasty ass-nuggetts for y'awl.... if anyone has any crok-dust, can tehy bring it?

                Message 7 of 12 , May 24 9:03 AM
                  I'll bring Elfenland. I still have yet to play Capitol, and would very much
                  like to! I should be there around 7:00 as well.
                  -David

                  > And Elfenland has moved to the top of my "Not yet played" list.
                  >
                  > -Adam
                • Adam Smiles
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 24 10:15 AM
                    Anyone going to be there before 7?

                    No sense getting down there early if there's no one to play games with.

                    -Adam

                    ----Original Message Follows----
                    From: David Fontes <dfontes@...>

                    Message 9 of 12 , May 24 10:32 AM
                      I may be there early, it kinda depends on when the baby sitter shows up.

                      From: David Fontes <dfontes@...>

                      I should be there around 7:00 as well.

                    • Richard Spoonts
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 24 11:48 AM
                        I'll be there tonight, and I am definitely interested
                        in trying Santa Fe Rails. I also have goods for Tom,
                        Brian F., and Campbell.

                        Richard

                        Message 11 of 12 , May 24 11:50 AM
                          --- Susan Dohnim <bibadoo@...> wrote:
                          > I'm sure you've got
                          > nuggets of some sort that you've been waiting to
                          > feed me.

                          If Matt supplies the nuggets, I'll provide the sauce.

                          Richard

                          Message 12 of 12 , May 24 1:09 PM
                            --- Matthew Horn <mhorn@...> wrote:
                            > Also, anyone else interested in "swapping" tonite?

                            Not sure, Matt. Feel free to bring your wife along and
                            we'll at least take a look.

                            T-

                            LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
                            http://launch.yahoo.com