Crazy Davo's Crazy Game Clearance!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002
      OK - since others are cleaning out their closets - here are some games I'm
      putting up for sale. Time to look for a house - and the cash would be nice!

      TOSCANA - $6 - 2P tile-laying game similar in complexity/components to the
      Kosmos 2P lineup. Jenn and I like this quite a bit but got a "spare" new
      copy from a thoughtful friend and figured we would keep that and sell the
      original.

      ROADS & BOATS - $50 - HUGE game - 2nd edition - all components are
      zip-lock-baggied (you KNOW how anal I am about these things). Never played
      so this one is in mint condition. Not sure if you can get this online
      anymore.

      BEEST - $7 - Splotter/Cwali hybrid. New - not in shrink.

      HEXAGONY - $5 - Avalon Hill. Alan Moon's name makes an appearance in the
      credits - that alone should be worth 35 cents of the $5! - Excellent
      condition.

      SUMERA - $25 (oversized cloth drawstring bag with tons of heavy wooden
      blocks for components plus male/female meeple-like wooden figures!).
      Excellent condition.

      GARGON - $4 - new.

      You can probably check out descriptions of many of these at Funagain's site
      or the www.boardgamegeek.com

      Email me OFF LIST if you are interested... I can deliver any of these at
      SSG and GSG mostly with the occasional B2O appearance!

      dber@...
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2002
        Dave Bernazzani wrote:

        > SUMERA - $25 (oversized cloth drawstring bag with tons of heavy
        > wooden
        > blocks for components plus male/female meeple-like wooden figures!).

        What dya mean "meeple-like"? They are meeples! In fact they are
        the truly superior meeples (as proven in battlefield simulations)!

        Mark

        --
        Mark Edwards
        danger.mouse@...

        If you're interested in board games and are located in the Eastern Mass
        area, check out Unity Games!