Re: [Unity_Games] [OT]: SA: UNITY GAMES 4 Announced! All Invited!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 10:19 AM
      Craig wrote:

      > --- "Henshaw, Scott" wrote:
      > > Oh why, oh why, that day???
      >
      > Maybe you should ask your parents the same thing?

      Hey, bring em along Scott! Tell ya what, for their 50th I think we can let
      them in for free...

      But they'll get NO prize pick! :)

      dber@...
    • hansel_ma
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 2:01 PM
        --- In Unity_Games@y..., "Henshaw, Scott" <scott.henshaw@l...> wrote:

> [...]

        You're not alone Scott. David and I will be in Germany visiting
        David's family. Except for his parents and two of his siblings, the
        rest of the family hasn't met the babies yet, so we're going over
        there for their one year birthday. We'll be missing UG4 as well! Boo
        hoo!

        Which means that everyone has to come down to B20 at least once before
        then, so I can see you all again!

        --Alison